In security as in life, the hardest weaknesses to pinpoint are your own. Fortunately, we have no problem thoroughly documenting all of your flaws. In fact, it’s kind of our job. And that’s a good thing: Knowing your vulnerabilities—and the ways in which attackers could exploit them—is one of the greatest insights you can get in improving your security program. With that in mind, R&K’s Penetration Testing Services team will simulate a real-world attack on your networks, applications, devices, and/or people to demonstrate the security level of your key systems and infrastructure and show you what it will take to strengthen it.
- Network Penetration Test Service - Internal and External
- Web and Database Application Penetration Testing
- Mobile Device Penetration Testing
- IoT and Industrial Control System Penetration Testing
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering
- Red Team Attack Simulation or Offensive Penetration Testing
The best you can hope for from most penetration tests is a long list of problems with little context on how to fix them or where to start. Helpful, right? R&K CYber Solutions provides a prioritized list of issues, based on the exploitability and impact of each finding using an industry-standard ranking process.
What can you expect? A detailed description and proof of concept for each finding, as well as an actionable remediation plan. And because we understand that risk severity is only one factor in prioritizing remediation efforts, we'll also provide insight into the level of effort needed to remediate the findings. In addition, you'll receive:
- An attack storyboard that walks you through sophisticated chained attacks
- Scorecards that compare your environment with best practices from an attacker’s perspective
- Positive findings that call out what security controls you have that are effective