R&K specializes in Insider Threat and Cybersecurity implementation, integration and analysis. Our detection experts are currently performing risk and gap analysis, Insider Threat program coordination and implementation, data analysis, CONOPS and SOP development, data and behavior analysis, tool implementation and integration, and privacy and legal consultations.
Through our hard work, we have been responsible for:
- Criminal charges related to espionage
- Preventing data exfiltration
- Identifying training needs
- Increasing operational security
- Mitigating information assurance and cyber related vulnerabilities
Our Insider Threat Program
- Insider Threat Training and Awareness – The first line of defense against the malicious or unintentional Insider Threat is a well-informed workforce.
- From the Top Down – Participation from key stakeholders is an absolute necessity to support the Insider Threat mission.
- Holistic User Profile – Identifying data sets, such as: enterprise audit data; badge/phone records; human resource information; and travel information is very important to understanding the risk profile of an individual.
- User Activity Monitoring (UAM) – The ability to monitor and/or collect data in a focused capacity is an essential capability to an Insider Threat program.