LOCK the first generation End-Point capability developed utilizing Behavior Computation. LOCK is an all-in-one host based End-Point that combines Data Analytics, Abstract Intelligence (AI) and host-based forensics providing a unique capability and insight not currently available in the AV Market today. Studies conducted by DHS for Malware Provenance demonstrated that unlike machine learning, Behavior Computation was the only technique not susceptible to either polymorphic or metamorphic based malware attacks. This gives tremendous value in protection over any of our competitors.
Lock provides the following benefits:
Major Key Benefits:
- Real-Time monitoring and screaming of End-point Data to cloud w/ Visualization
- Creates and captures Log Audit records for host forensics
- Utilizes Big Data Analytics for interpretation and understanding of raw data
- Utilizes Behavior Computation and a new form of AI for higher fidelity
- Cloud, Hybrid and On-Premise deployments available
- Utilizes Threat Intelligence from Intelligence Sources not available in the commercial market place (IOAs, IOCs, and IOFs)
- Provides protection for virtually and physically Mounted Drives
- Not susceptible to obfuscation, encryption or Metamorphic/Polymorphic malware attacks
- Deploys Data Loss Prevention and Indicators of Financial Fraud (IOFs)
- Floating License Available / Only pay for what you use.
What is USB-ARM?
As an added bonus, R&K has integrated USB-ARM a patented innovation developed by Logan Lamb in collaboration with Oak Ridge National Laboratory and Dept. of Homeland Security in an effort to eliminate any attack vector from physically and virtually mounted drives. USB-ARM provides a simple, efficient, and customizable layer of security that brokers all communication between virtual and physical mounted drives to include removable media and the operating system. USB-ARM guarantees that a set of user-defined criteria are met prior to allowing access to the drive or removable media. This now allows for safe use of drives of all kinds.
- No more worry of auto-run! Even if it is still enabled in Windows, USB-ARM prevents all race conditions.
- Guarantees user/organization-defined criteria are met prior to allowing access to virtual and physical drives including removable media.
- Extensible allows user/organization defined white or blacklisting. Allows for an advanced level of device control and protection for PII, sensitive documents such as CUI or Intellectual Property
- Is as effective as the sum of its parts